The Northern Star

Please Register Or Log In

A role playing game set in 1700 Tortuga. Played through a forum and IRC channel.


Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Share
avatar
John Tilly

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-03-23

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by John Tilly on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 pm

Tilly ducks his head back in, frowning fiercely. "If she's going to sing, we'll have to keep her gagged." He mutters, almost contradicting himself. "The sound had men all over the ship losing their minds. They dropped another rum barrel in the hold. Lucky we aren't drowning in it."
avatar
Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-03-23
Age : 29
Location : Indianapolis, IN

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by Storyteller on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:22 am

As Tilly ducks back in, there is the distinct sound of a splash. Apparently it's annoyed someone as shout then bellow. Someone of the crew being dumb and toppling over drunk. But now he's thrashing in the water and the shadows beneath the waves are closing in.
avatar
John Tilly

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-03-23

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by John Tilly on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:10 am

He looks up, swearing at the shouts of "man overboard!" Drunk fools.

He says as much, putting his hands to his hips. "I'm going to need ale for sure. Send the cabin boy for the captain, Mr. Morgan."

Morgan

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-24

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by Morgan on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 am

Morgan growls as the captive again shows defiance. He angrily pushes the blade back into it's scabbard.

"You'd best watch your tongue. I remind that you're a prisoner who has no hope of ransom. It no longer matters who shat you out or how important you think you are. After all, I don't exactly see your fish friends mounting an assault in your name. You'd do well to remember that..."

Turning to leave the cabin he barks after Tilly. "As I recall that 'boy' is your charge, You'd best send him out yourself, and get some new bibles while you're at it."
avatar
Lyra-

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Title:

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by Lyra- on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:46 am

Lyra waits till Morgan is out of sight before she slowly relaxes and releases the breath that she had been holding. Her head lowered back to its usually more submissive postures, her hands returning to her lap with the clinking of the chains. She didn't need to remember, she knew very well the realities of things. Having caused enough troubles answering her sister's song, Lyra remains silent.
avatar
Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-03-23
Age : 29
Location : Indianapolis, IN

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by Storyteller on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:59 am

The shouts of the men become apparently more and more panicked as outside the shadow moves for the fallen crewman. Within seconds pale hands reach up and grasp a hold of his body, his head pushed up so he can breath but the small feminine form behind him hiding a little as if the man were a shield.

Sponsored content

Re: Voices on the Winds (ATTN: All & Lyra - Starter Thread)

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 am